- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (www.villastvincent.org; "website") or via email, text or other electronic messages between you and the community.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- Our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only recourse is not to use our website. However, you do have the option to opt-out of some tracking (see: "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information").
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- That is about you but inpidually does not identify you, such as your age, gender and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number ("personal information").
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies (see: "Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies").
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (see: "Information You Provide to Us").
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any inpidual. It helps us improve our website and deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop the community's sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find the community and its website, the user's interest regarding the Community's services, and how to improve the community's website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your inpidual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you submit a request for information or to be contacted by the community; a request for materials from the community (e.g., DVDs, white papers and brochures); registering for an event; or subscribing to email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
The Community and/or its agents use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For marketing purposes.
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
To review and change your personal information, you may contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
No portion of Villa St. Vincent's website, services and agency services is directed towards minors (individuals below the age of 18). The company does not solicit any information about minors, nor does it market to minors.
We may change this policy from time to time.